BigAirBorda22BigAirBorda22

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Joe Zombie :: Episode 5 Joe Zombie :: Episode 5

YAY!

If anyone says they even remotley dislike this movie. I'll kill 'em. You should make like a prequel series or something to tell more about the history of everything. Except it what's left is explained in Episode 6.

.:Cops - Episode One:. .:Cops - Episode One:.

Hmm

You could be making great films man. You just need to get one of your friends to write a funny script for you and have you do the animating. Great sound too. I wouldn't turn down an episode 2, as long as it's funny this time.

deepdoom responds:

wait a minute, you saying, this shit is funny!? OMG, only joking, yeah i know, it's shit!

Being Cloned would suck Being Cloned would suck

Yeah you all have the right not to believe in christ and all that, but that doesn't let you make fun of him and stuff, I'm not even really up tight about that kinda stuff, but the joke wasn't even that funny.

SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN

Good

Don't let those losers tell u that sucked, reply to this and tell me if ur gonna make the full original thing. You should.

Spiderman toon preview Spiderman toon preview

I'm so happy

That had to be the best spidey animation in the world. Just the movement of him was so much better then all of the rest of the crap ive seen. Get the real one out soon!

SPIDERMAN VS THE THING SPIDERMAN VS THE THING

yay

Ahh...finally someone willing to actually put a little time and effort into their projects, those things must take forever, although im too lazy to try one myself. I applaud you.

The Soda Machine The Soda Machine

Um...no?

Wow, that was almost as bad as one of my animations...

Baby . . .Eats . . .Cake Baby . . .Eats . . .Cake

Yea...

I can't believe some people actually liked this. Maybe ill make a lame animation like that and get great ratings....

Big Mommas House Big Mommas House

Um....

I know it's not easy making a great animation...and i usually dont like to give zeros. But what was that?!?!

Adventures in Skating Adventures in Skating

This is the best portal movie!!

That was THE funniest thing I have ever seen. "Ill push u from behind, that want from behind moron!!! I laughed soooooooooooooooo long. You should make more like this!